Has your smile lost its luminosity and shine? It’s time to transform your smile for good!
Non-Surgical Periodontal Treatment
Ready to take control of gum disease and your health? Non-surgical laser dentistry is the answer!
Sick of spending so much time in the dentist’s chair? Get your life back with CEREC crowns!
Mill Valley Dentists Dr. Steven McConnell and Dr. Amanda Silverman
Proudly serving Mill Valley
Mill Valley dentists Steven McConnell and Dr. Amanda Silverman have been helping patients in Mill Valley achieve healthy, beautiful smiles for years. At Marin Modern Dentistry Mill Valley, we are proud to serve our patients with the latest dental care available.
- Family Dentistry: preventive dental cleanings, gum disease treatment, natural-looking fillings, and customized crowns all help patients stay healthy
- Cosmetic Dentistry: our Mill Valley dentists offer a range of aesthetic options from Invisalign, to veneers, to teeth whitening.
- CEREC Crowns: get the restorative, customized crowns you need in just one appointment.
- Cone Beam Imaging: these 3-D digital models of your teeth and oral/facial bone structure allow our Mill Valley dentists to pre-plan dental implant treatment, treat TMJ issues, and identify oral health problems.
- Non-Surgical Periodontal Care: our Mill Valley dental team is proud to utilize innovative laser dentistry to treat dental decay and gum disease without invasive surgery.
- Sedation Dentistry: oral conscious sedation helps those patients who suffer from severe dental anxiety or are undergoing extensive treatment.
Our dental office is conveniently located in Mill Valley and equipped with state-of-the-art technology. Come visit us at 535 Miller Avenue Mill Valley, CA 94941.
Or, give us a call at (415) 766-9110 to speak to our Mill Valley dentists and schedule a personal consultation. We are here to help!
What Our Patients Are Saying
As a former dental assistant, I have an insider perspective on good dentistry. Dr. McConnell runs an exemplary practice that, in my opinion, is unparalleled...
I've had positive experiences with almost every dentist (a long list...) who has treated me. Dr. McConnell and his staff take professional skill, courtesy, and patient comfort to a whole new level.
— Louisa N.
I am on my way to getting my true smile back afters almost twenty years. The kindness and compassion I have felt, along with the incredible level of expertise you have in your field, have enabled me to put my trust in you, and I am now starting to feel good about myself again.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...