COVID-19 in Mill Valley, CA
We Remain Open During the COVID-19 Pandemic!
Our team is committed to supporting patient health as we go through the COVID-19 pandemic. Currently, we are open for emergency dental care—we are treating pain, infection, as well as dental issues that put the patient’s health at immediate risk.
We are also upgrading and preparing our office so as to be fully open and operational by May 1st 2020, no matter what is happening with COVID-19.
At this point:
- You can reach with our office by phone, e-mail, and text message (you can also send us images)
- If you’re dealing with a visible dental issue, please send us a picture. Then we can assess whether immediate care is necessary
- Our Mill Valley dental office is outfitted with updated easy-to-clean furniture, touchless hand sanitizer dispensers, and touchless faucets
- We are doing preliminary screenings of all of our patients by phone or e-mail before they come in to the office
- We are only seeing one patient at time in the office, to minimize person-to-person contact
Looking ahead, after May 1st our office will be fully accessible with:
- Increased sanitization protocols to meet and overcome these new challenges
- Treatment rooms outfitted with anti-viral and anti-bacterial HEPA filters
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial pre-rinses for all patients
- State-of-the-art protective gear for our dental team
Our team feels that now more than ever our role as health care providers is critical. We are workmen hard to best support you, while being mindful of government and California Dental Association recommended guidelines.
If you have a dental emergency, we are open and here to help! Please reach out to us by phone, e-mail, or through our Contact Us page.
We hope you continue to stay safe and healthy, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
What Our Patients Are Saying
As a former dental assistant, I have an insider perspective on good dentistry. Dr. McConnell runs an exemplary practice that, in my opinion, is unparalleled...
I've had positive experiences with almost every dentist (a long list...) who has treated me. Dr. McConnell and his staff take professional skill, courtesy, and patient comfort to a whole new level.
— Louisa N.
I am on my way to getting my true smile back afters almost twenty years. The kindness and compassion I have felt, along with the incredible level of expertise you have in your field, have enabled me to put my trust in you, and I am now starting to feel good about myself again.